Data Controller: FUNDACIÓ TURISME PALMA 365
Tax ID (CIF) G57744344
C/ Plaza Cort, 1
C/ Socors, 22ª
Tel: (+34) 971 225 986
For what purposes do we process your data?
The data collected through this website is processed for the purpose of responding to your request and/or enquiry.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your informed consent, which you can withdraw at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that may have taken place previously.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless under legal obligation.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept for a period of two years.
What are your rights?
As the owner of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights at any time:
(1) Right of Access: You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data, and if so, to obtain a copy of said data and full information on the processing.
(2) Right of Rectification: You have the right to correct errors, change inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the accuracy of the information subject to processing.
(3) Right of Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data without undue delay, in the event that the processing is illegal or the purpose for its processing or collection is no longer valid.
(4) Right of Restriction of the data processing: You have the right to request the suspension of the processing in the event that the processing is illegal or the accuracy of the data has been disputed.
(5) Right of Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your data when processed for direct marketing purposes, or when the processing must be terminated for reasons related to your personal situation, unless it warrants legitimate interest or its processing is necessary to exercise or defend claims.
(6) Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces an adverse legal effect on you, the individual, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, it is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
(7) Right of Data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common, machine-readable format, and to pass it on to another data controller.
For any doubts or questions and to exercise your rights, you can write to Fundació Turisme Palma 365, c/ Socors, 22ª, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, or send an email to email@example.com.
Fundació Turisme Palma 365 will process your data in a strictly confidential manner at all times, upholding the mandatory responsibility of secrecy with regard to the data in accordance with what is set forth in applicable law. To this effect, it undertakes to adopt both the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss and un-authorised processing or access. However, you must be aware that security measures on the Internet do not offer complete protection.